19 January 2013

❄ ❀ ❄ ❀ ❄ ❀ ❄ ❀ ❄ ❀ ❄ ❀ ❄ ❀

Its been snowing loads lately! Not sure if I like it though. It looks lovely from the inside with a cup of tea wrapped up in my duvet, but I am not a big fan of it when I am outside. The worst thing for me is when I have to leave my house at about 7am and a massive snowstorm is blowing directly into my face, its disgusting haha. Today it wasn't snowing when I went out, but the snow was still there, so that was fine :) What I am so grateful for are the  Vans I got for Christmas. I would have never thought that they are gonna be that warm and waterproof! I genuinely love them and I am so happy I got them :)








Have you got that much snow as well? :) Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh so schöne Bilder :) <3 Ich muss auch unbedingt nen Winterspaziergang mit Kamera machen. Gerade jetzt wo so richtig hoher Schnee liegt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Eindrücke! Da erscheint der Schnee wirklich als was Schönes und nicht Nerviges =D

    ReplyDelete