26 February 2013


Hello :)

Today I just want to show you the pictures I took on Saturday when I went for a walk.
I am so happy, it's Wednesday tomorrow already, Tuesdays are just dragging so badly, I hate them, haha :) A couple of days ago I booked my theoretical driving test for the 4th of April, and I am so nervous already, because there's just so much to study for it and especially that technical stuff is just so boring. I always try to motivate myself by thinking how amazing it is going to be when I am able to be driving properly, but as soon as I open my software to study, the motivation magically leaves haha. So if you have any motivation tips for me, I am happy to try them! (:






5 comments:

  1. i just love your dog hahaa!! :D its soo cute .. and good luck for the test!! then you can drive to Bratislava to visit me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich find die Kette auch toll ♥
    Wo in Österreich wohnst du denn dass der Schnee noch so schön liegt? Bei mir in Wien is schon alles fast wieder weggeschmolzen!
    Und ich wünsch dir viel Glück für deine Fahrprüfung! Einfach einen kühlen Kopf bewaren, Training auf der ÖAMTC-Seite machen (da siehst du auch gleich was falsch und richtig ist) und dann schaffst du die sicher locker :)

    LG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh danke,das freut mich sehr!;)
    Dein kleiner Hund sieht wirklich zu süß aus!
    Liebe Grüße,Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. arr the photography is amazing!
    your dog looks so cute - awwww!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Schneefotos sind echt schön geworden! Und süßer Hund ^^

    LG
    Cotton Candy Stories

    ReplyDelete