9 February 2013

NEW IN - PARIS 1

Today I would like to show you the first part of the things I bought in Paris, I devided it into 2, because there are still a couple of bits in the laundry, so yeah :)
I was so happy to find New Look, Pull and Bear & Stradivarius in Paris, because I simply adore every single one of those shops. I didn't buy as much as I actually expected to, but however, those are a couple of the things I have purchased :)

 Leggings - Pull & Bear Skirt - Pull & Bear

 Cardigan - Pull & Bear

 Studded Bag - Etam

 Peplum tops - New Look

 Creme jumper - Pull & Bear, Mint jumper - Stradivarius

Skirt - New Look

I hope you liked what I bought, and I will post the 2nd part of my stuff soon!
Have a nice weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the mint jumper, and you taken awesome high quality pictures!

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete