22 March 2013

Coral bliss

2 days ago I went to Douglas, kinda spontaneously, and got myself my first MAC lipstick. I have looked at the colours on the internet before and had a couple of nice colours written down. I didn't look at my list in the shop then though, but everytime I looked at a colour I recognised the name of the lipstick, because it was one that was on my list already, so I actually went there and picked the colours (Vegas Volt, Coral Bliss) which I have actually looked at on the internet before. So yeah, but in the end I just took the coral bliss one, because I prefered that colour & didn't want to spend about 40€ at once (:


I love that colour, because it really fits to spring & sun (which is not there yet, but I hope it will be soon haha) and I have just been in love with it ever since I've seen it for the first time :) 

What do you think about the colour? Do you own a MAC lipstick?



PS.: controlofaddiction will be presenting a blog on her own blog soon, so take a look at her blog & sign up! :)




7 comments:

  1. danke :) die Farbe gefällt mir sogar sehr gut, aber ich glaub, dass die bei mir nicht so passen würde ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeat photos honey! I love your blog, great job! :)
    If you'd like to follow each other just let me know!
    x

    http://morelovebeatriz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought this color in september and i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meine ersten sind auch nichts geworden :D
    Und ja, das waren sie auch :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich glaub ich hab den Lippenstift auch, sollte es ein Cremesheen sein!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traumhafte Farbe :) ich glaub den muss ich mir mal genauer angucken!
    Toller Blog :) !!! Hast einen neue Leserin :)

    Würde mich freuen, wenn du bei mir vorbeischauen würdest!


    Liebe Grüße aus der Steiermark!
    Janella
    www.janelladaydreamin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete