3 March 2013

spring is here ☼

winter SPRING ✔
Finally the snow is gone and the sun is here instead! Yesterday I woke up at 10 to 7 and my mood instantly was perfect, as the sun was shining right into my window, I cannot imagine something more beautiful! Even though 6.50 is early for a Saturday I wasn't tired at all and happily got up. Then I got ready and at about 8.30 I went to the main train station to pick up Ivana who was visiting me :) We then went to the City & afterwards to Gerasdorf to the G3 Shopping Centre. Actually we wanted to go to Primark (which we also did) and buy something (I found something nice for once) but the amount of people was unreal! I don't know why people would wait in such a long queue, like seriously it was worse than the Oxford Street one. So we decided to buy nothing and go to other stores instead. I bough something in Forever 21 (in the City though, not at G3), Overknees at H&M and some lovely pieces in Vero Moda. Of course I am going to show you them in another post :) To finish off our shopping trip we got ourselves some frozen yoghurt which was the perfect start for spring. After that we got on the bus and went to the Donauinsel (danube island) to take some pictures which I will show you now.


T-Shirt - Vero Moda, Leggins - Pull&Bear, Shoes - Vans


I hope you have all had an amazing weekend ❤

6 comments:

  1. love the leggings! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hübsches Outfit! Ihr beiden. In Österreich gibt es Forever 21? Ich beneide dich. Ich war in London bei F21 und habe es geliebt. Jetzt warte ich sehnlichst, dass einer in Norddeutschland eröffnet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics, love the leggings

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaaw, I want spring, too! i love your header :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete