14 March 2013

Where's spring gone?

Okay, I was a bit shocked this morning when I woke up and it was snowing loads! Exactly a week ago we sat together in a park, with no jackets on and today we had to be covered up in coats, scarfs and hats? If you read my posts regularely, you will have realised that I absolutely hate snow, I just cannot stand it. I find it disgusting to go out in a snow storm, I can't even look up , I don't where I am going because I have to look down on the floor and doing my hair in the morning is pointless as well.

Today I went to the cinema with my class to watch Les Misérables in English. I actually liked the movie, but it was quite long. I think all the actors and actresses did a good job, I even heard that they sang live when they filmed it? Like they didn't record the songs in advance.
After that, we went into a coffee shop and spent about 2 1/2 hours there, because we simply didn't want to go out in the snow. But it was nice to just sit there and talk anyway :)



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment! :) It never snows where I live...those pictures are so beautiful. I haven't watched Les Misérables yet but I'd really love to watch it. xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ja .. Du sprichst mir aus der Seele !
    Ich kann den Winter auch nimmer sehen und die Kälte !! Von der hab ich auch schon genug !

    Schick dir liebe Grüße!
    Bald haben wir es überstanden :)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete