7 April 2013

A day in Bratislava


Yesterday I went to Bratislava for the day to meet my hostsister again :) I arrived there at about 10am, then we had to walk to another bus stop, because we first got on the wrong one, so we were also exercising a little haha. Then we went to a shopping centre called Avion and I bought a couple of things which I will show you in another post :) In that shopping centre there was a little BIO shop where we had Falafel for lunch. I have never had Falafel before, but it was delicious! Afterwards we went to Aupark (which is a shopping centre too) and I also got a couple of things :) I didn't want to spend too much money though, as I rather want to save it for England in summer :) We then went to take pictures in the park, but it was so cold, so we couldn't stay for that long and then went to Ivanas house where I got Chai Latte and Pancakes :D At about 10pm I was at home again and went to bed because I was that tired (: I am now going to show you a couple of pictures we took yesterday, I hope you like them!

t-shirt & shorts pull&bear, knee highs h&m, cardigan river island



5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely outfit!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. das sind echt schöne bilder :)
    LG*

    Nathalie von Fashion Passion Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! what do you think about following each other with GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know I follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm falafel is sooo delicious!!

    ReplyDelete