11 April 2013

And we're, I'm from Barcelona :)


Hello guys! :) Yesterday I have had one of my last driving lessons before my pratical driving test on Monday and it was absolutely horrible. I haven't been driving a VW for 8 months now (that's when my last driving lesson has been) so it took me a bit to get used to the car again. I actually made so many stupid mistakes which are really just ridiculous if I think about them now, I hope such stupid (yet big) mistakes won't happen in my exam on Monday, because I really do not have the money to firstly pay more driving lessons and secondly to pay the fee you have to pay if you don't pass, so please, wish me lots of luck haha :)

Today in school we were discussing whether we wanted to go to Florence, Barcelona or Lisbon in autumn. I would like to go to Barcelona or Lisbon, I don't think Florence isn't that exciting as it is more like a historical town I think, whereas Barcelona or Lisbon are like proper cities aaaand they are at the seaside which would be amazing too :)
Have you ever been to one of that places? Which one would you recommend? 





These are still some pictures we took in Bratislava the other day, thank you Ivana :)

xx


8 comments:

  1. great photos :) xxxx


    ameliaseptember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such gorgeous photos!! Also, best of luck with your driving exam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely. you will pass your driving test for sure. i failed my first try but now i'm a good car driver. haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a wonderful blog, Conny! And I love your photos! Hope you enjoyed your time with Ivana and good luck! Miss you both!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck for your driving test! :)

    http://xjasminepaige.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön :))
    Das sind echt schöne Bilder von dir !
    Viele grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schöne Bilder Du Hübsche :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschön :> Wer hat denn die Bilder von dir gemacht?

    ReplyDelete