17 April 2013

Let's go to the gym, gym



source: weheartit.com


Today I actually went to the gym after about 10 months! I used to go the gym in England for a couple of months about 2 - 3 times a week, but as soon as I came home to Austria again, I did nothing anymore. The only thing I sometimes did, was riding my bike, but I didn't do that regularely, so it didn't really affect my body. 

Now my brother has signed up in the gym though & he got 10 vouchers & a one month membership for free to give to somebody else, and as lucky as I am, I got it :) Today I went to the gym, called Holmes Place, for the first time and I absolutely love it! They have a lot of equipment to use, so you get to vary a lot, they also have a pool, which I think is definitely a bonus. What I also genuinely love about this gym, is the amazing view you get over Vienna. The gym is in a building called Millennium City, which has offices & a shopping centre in it, and in the 5th floor you find the gym. 

The membership for this gym is quite expensive though, as I student I would have to pay about 70€, my mum & dad would pay most of it, but I am not sure whether I really want to pay for it as well, as I am not a consequent person when it comes to doing something for a longer period of time. What I also dislike about the membership system is, that it is a 2 years one, so in case I want to go abroad after my graduation, I have no idea what I would do with the 2nd year of the membership, because obviously I am not going to pay it when I am not even going there anymore. So I really need to have a proper think about that whole thing...

Do you go to gym sometimes? Would you recommend a membership?

Conny xx

3 comments:

  1. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toller Bilder *_*

    Lust auf ggs verfolgen ?

    Lg
    Vanessa

    http://albers-fotografie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in reality a nice and useful piece of info. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing


    Gym in Mohali

    ReplyDelete