4 May 2013

Little room upgrade ♥

Hey guys :)

Today I went to Ikea with my mum and my brothers and I spotted this lovely flower pot & instantly fell in love with it. I also instantly knew it would be perfect to store my make up brushes (I just have about 5, but yeah haha) as I never actually have flowers in my room, I'm not really good in keeping flowers alive for longer than 2 days ;D
Before I had this flower pot I stored my brushes in a transparent flower pot, but this one from Ikea looks a lot nicer, and it was just 6€ which I think is an alright price :)


Yesterday I took my driving test again & again I failed. I actually feel really embarassed writing this here, because you all must think I'm a complete idiot, as most people probably manange to pass their driving test at their 2nd attempt... I'm actually so fed up with this whole driving thing already & I just don't want to spend money on it anymore. Taking the test over and over again just makes me more nervous to be honest and I think my nervousity also has a big impact on my driving which is not really an advantage. However, I'm gonna stop complaining now, it won't change the situation anyway haha (:

As this post was actually meant to be about my little room upgrade, I just wanted to ask you; How do you store your make up brushes? :)


dreamthelifeaway  is currently choosing blogs to presents, I think she'd be happy if many of you signed up! :)

25 comments:

  1. Hey mach dir keine Sorgen, mein Freund hats erst beim 4. Mal geschafft und eine Freundin von mir beim 3. :)
    Ist bei immer mehr Leuten so :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brushes are absolutely all over the place! I really have to do something about that sooner or later. ;-)
    And I'm sorry to hear about your driving test, I remember all to well how stressful that period was! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the driving test, you'll get it eventually! xxx

    www.inspirebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuff like this is so cute for makeup brush storage xx

    LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pot is the cutest xx
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pot!
    I am really sorry for you and your driving, I am taking my driving road test on the 24th..
    I just have my makeup brushes in a simple pencil cup :D

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, it's so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die BB Cream ist der Wahnsinn! Ich brauch kein zusätzliches Make-Up mehr. Leider ist sie aber recht teuer. :/ Aber es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!

    Das Puder ist ganz okay, würde ich mal sagen. Es deckt ziemlich gut und kostet auch nicht viel, aber wenn ich nicht eine richtig dicke Schicht Feuchtigkeitscreme zuerst auftrage, muss ich nach 2 Stunden nochmal komplett nachpudern, hatte schon bessere. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea I have mine in a vintage tea cup and saucer.
    I have done a post on my blog about it
    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/my-brush-storage-just-small-post-today.html#comment-form

    Would love you to pop over

    Carrieanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this pot, it´s so cute and if I had spotted it too some weeks ago at Ikea, I would definitely have bought it! I think I should go there these days! I store my brushes in a nice cup, I think it´s also from Ikea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richtig süß! Ich hab meine Pinsel alle in einem schönen Becher :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great find! it looks great :)have followed your blog :)
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a quite little pot! (Up until a few weeks ago I was keeping my brushes on a One Direction mug, haha!) and don't worry about your driving test! You'll get it right eventually :)

    Following!
    Tania x
    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so cute! I saw that when I went to Ikea this weekend!

    -Zoe
    www.glitterpillss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG YOUR BLOG IS GORGEOUS. this is such a good idea, and cute as!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Driving used to be really nerve-wracking for me too. I ended up giving it a break for quite a while, and when I came back I was more interested and more prepared, and definitely drove better as a result. Don't sweat it!
    Just found your blog and am now following :) Hi from Canada!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sieht sehr sehr schön aus! Ich habe gerade mal ca. vier Pinsel und die bewahre ich in einem Glas auf. :D Aber ich mag solche Pinsel-Aufbewahrungs-Ideen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ja, Prag hat mir gut gefallen :) Wie lustig, ich will unbedingt mal nach Wien! :D
    Tut mir voll leid mit deiner Fahrprüfung :( Kann aber total verstehen, was du meinst. Ich hab zwar beim ersten Mal bestanden, aber war auch sooo nervös und dann fährt man wirklich viel schlechter. Versuch dir nicht zu viel Druck zu machen (auch wenn das jetzt einfach gesagt ist), hoffentlich klappt es nächstes Mal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. eine sehr süße idee :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahha I love this idea, it's so creative! <3 And you are not an idiot honey, I also failed a couple of times because I was so stressed out haha! :)

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welch hübscher Blog - mach weiter so!

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  22. du schaffst das schon mit dem führerschein!=)

    ReplyDelete