27 May 2013

lomolove ♥

Hey guys :) I have just been looking through my pictures on my laptop & found a folder with all my developed (I still have some undeveloped ones as well) lomography photos and thought I wanted to share them with you.

I think Lomography is a great way to capture spontaneous moments & generally unplanned things. Of course I have also taken planned photos, as I just wanted to capture specific things with my Lomography camera even though nothing special has happened there :)

For my confirmation 2 years ago my dad gave me a 4 pack of different lomography cameras including the coloursplash, fisheye, one that takes several pictures at once & the holga. I have not yet developed any film of the one with the several pictures, because developing is just so expensive, but I guess I should do soon before it's too late. Also I honestly have no clue how my Holga works as it has a different film in it, which is a shame, because I think Holga pictures look amazing!

Anyway, I picked out some pictures that I liked to show you!

 eastbourne beach 

 vienna 'riesenrad'


 lake in carinthia



Have you tried Lomography before? :)

10 comments:

  1. that's such a cool camera! I love lomography! I've seen lomography cameras at Urban Outfitters but always opt out of getting one because of all the expenses but every time I see pictures like these I just want to go out and buy one again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, das ist schön!;)
    Tolle Bilder übrigens!
    Liebe Grüße,Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich hab das gleiche Problem mit meiner lomography-kamera...zu schade! wo lässt du deine entwickeln? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bei dm hab ich firefly jetz noch nie gesehen! in welchem dm hst du es denn gesehen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing shots! I always loved the finishing results of lomo cameras and always wanted to purchase one.
    Also, thanks for visiting my blog!

    Louise
    Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I was familiar with lomography before I read your post! But wow, these are gorgeous! I especially like the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolle Bilder, geile Idee :)

    Dein Blog ist echt toll, schau doch ma bei mir vorbei
    LG
    www.new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete