30 May 2013

My MAC and KIKO purchases


Yesterday I had a driving lesson again and had a 2 hour gap between my maths tutor lesson and driving, so I had a little look around the shopping centre where my driving school is placed. As I was there, I realised that I read on another blog, that they opened a KIKO store there, so I got very excited and went to look for it. When I was in the store I spotted so many nice things, especially nail polishes and just wanted everything. I also spotted an eyebrow kit and decided to get it myself instead of some nail polishes, because an eyebrow kit is what I needed more. 
I got the lighter coloured kit, because my eyebrows are very very light & even the lightest colour makes a huge difference on my brows. 

After KIKO, I went to Douglas, because I have been wanting a MAC eyeshadow for ages, so I went there to look for a shade I liked, I knew I wanted like a brownish colour, because that's what I usually wear :) After swatching a couple of colours, I decided to get the colour Tempting which is a lustre. 

I was actually going to do some swatches, but the light outside is terrible today, so I would have had to edit them a lot, so the swatches would have been adulterated.

I hope you are having a good day & better weather than we do. (I feel like its November being all cuddled up in a blanket on my sofa haha)

xxx


PS: CathyCouture has recently presented my blog on hers, which made me really happy, make sure to have a look on her blog, too! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. heea,
    hübscher Blog!♥
    Schau doch mal bei meiner Blogvorstellung vorbei!
    http://mylifestopswithoutyou.blogspot.de/
    liebste Grüße,
    Jessi ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe Kikoprodukte! Die haben wirklich tolle Farben und sind gar nicht teuer <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. bis jetzt noch gar nicht, nachdem budni mal knapp 4€ pro bild haben wollte... das hat mich ein wenig abgeschreckt. haha ^^ seitdem verstauben die filme in der ecke. :/

    ReplyDelete