10 May 2013

That christmas feeling ♡

I am not talking about the weather - but 2 days ago the Woman Box my mum ordered finally arrived! It is a box you get if you buy the abo of a magazine called Woman (which most of you won't know as it's Austrian)

I was so happy when I opened the box, I just love surprises like tha, I think ordering the Glossybox would be perfect for me :)


The box includes:
- Maybelline Jade SuperStay 14H Lippenstift
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime
- VICHY Aqua Thermalia
- L’Oréal Paris Elvital Extreme Repair Mini-Kuren
- SHISEIDO Benefiance WR24 Day Emulsion
- Marc Jacobs 'Eau so fresh'
- Roger & Gallet Duschgel
- Etienne Aigner Debut

Of course that's all sample sizes :)



That Marc Jacobs 'Eau so fresh' is definitely my favourite product of the box! I am absolutely in love with the design & the smell, it's a quite sweet, flowery smell and for me perfect for spring :)

Do you own any of these products? Have you ordered any boxes like the Glossybox? :)

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you - I was amazed by the amount of comments my last post got, I never thought this was even possible on my blog, I couldn't stop smiling when I read all your lovely comments, you're the best :)

Also; hello to my new followers, I can't believe I have reached over 30 already! I just wanted to kindly ask you though, If you could maybe give me a follow on bloglovin' as I think that GFC will be removed at some point in summer(?)

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Das Kerastase Öl für die Haare finde ich wunderbar. Und viel Erfolg für deinen Führerschein, das schaffst du schon. xo


    www.lillycalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tiny perfume bottle is super cute!!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daisy oh so fresh bottle is adorable! I am subscribed to Birch box and it is great :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super schöner Blog - mach weiter so!

    Wenn du Lust hast kannst du gerne einen
    Abstecher auf meinen Blog machen :)
    Freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

    Küsschen, L. ♡

    ReplyDelete