14 May 2013

What do you think about ...

Since I have seen the amazing Ellie Goulding live, I am debating whether to get myself a pair of creepers, because I liked them so much on her. I know, Creepers aren't everyone's cup of tea, and that's the reason why I am so unsure about getting them. I'm actually quite confident with what I am wearing, because I just think that there is no reason why others should judge the way I dress, (that sounds like I dress extremely weirdly, but I mean like patterned jeans or aztec leggins, etc.) but I just know that so many people really dislike creepers so that makes me kind of insecure with wearing them.

I was looking through a couple of online stores and picked my favourites. 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

My favourites are number 1 & 4, I also love number 2, but I think they look a bit beachy. It would be lovely if you could tell me your opinion & your favourite, I am so unsure whether to get some & which? :)

xx

13 comments:

  1. Ich bin schon total aufgeregt deswegen! :D
    Wo warst du denn für die Zeit? Und wie war es so? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. England ist auch toll. Vorallem kann man die dann ja jeder Zeit besuchen.
    Ich gehe nach Amerika, wo genau ich hinkomme, weiß ich leider noch nicht. :/ Aber irgendwie hab ich auch keine Wünsche, weil ich es überall aufregend fände.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award here: http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/2013/05/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of these. They make me thing of Steve Urkel... lol :-) Kind of clumsy and chunky-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich find die Schuhe total cool :D

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love creepers :)) but dont know if i would have enough courage to wear them :D especially in my country where everyone would be probably looking at me if I am weird :D but I love the first ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black pair, I really want to buy a pair of these but still unsure :'( they look so pretty though just not sure if I could pull them off! x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love flatforms! personally, the first pair are my favorite.
    pink-popsicles.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Conny,

    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young woman towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RVY9Z33
    Thank you!

    Lou
    (ps: I do love creepers haha)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mag ich jetzt persönlich nicht so!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this shoes and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete