16 June 2013

bbq outfit ♥

Yesterday I went to a birthday barbecue of a friend of mine :) I haven't had a barbecue since last year, so I was really looking forward to that.
I sadly don't have any pictures of the barbecue, because we weren't sure if we wanted to go out afterwards (we didn't in the end) so I didn't want to risk bringing my camera and having to take it to a club :)
However, before the barbecue I took some pictures of my outfit. I wore a lose shirt from Vero Moda, which is perfect for hot summer days, then I wore some black shorts from Primark :) (I am very in to black and white and unicoloured stuff at the moment haha)
Both of those things are items that I have bought recently, I might do a little collective Haul soon :) 

Also I am very sorry for neglecting my blog recently, but as I am not the greatest student, I had to give my best for the last exams, so I don't fail, and luckily I didn't so in autumn I will finally be in Year 12 which is the final year in Austria :) My holidays start in 2 weeks, so hopefully I will do a lot more for my blog then! :)



I hope you are enjoying this very hot day (I am almost dying in the heat haha) and I hope you have had a lovely weekend! :) xx

PS: I also want to remind you that GFC is going to be gone very soon, so if you would still like to be following me, you can do this on bloglovin :) 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. What cute outfit! suits you very well :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön! Das Top sieht klasse aus! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on blogspot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. du bist sooo hübsch!
    Ein weirklich toller Blog,meine Liebe <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute outift :) and you have such a beautiful smile x

    http://anacelinelabod.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete