1 June 2013

Last week on a field

First of all, I got some really really good news :) I passed my drivers licence yesterday! Some of you might have read about my drivers licence before & may know that this was my 3rd attempt already, thats why I was even happier to have passed! The moment where the examiner ticked 'Passed' I just started smiling and haven't yet finished haha :)

Last sunday we went to a little village in lower austria where we kind of have a little house and we just spend a couple of hours with cleaning, gardening, etc... It was a shame that the weather was really cold and windy so we couldn't go swimming into the lake, but I hope I will get a chance to do that this summer :) However, the bad weather couldn't stop me from getting some random pictures taken, so here they are.


Also, I cannot believe that it is June already! This time last year, we started to say goodbye to some of our friends who went home earlier than me already, and I can't believe I have not seen most of them in a year now, this is just so unreal! Time just flies so quickly!

I hope you are all having a nice Saturday and a good start into June! :)
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Bilder! Wie hübsch du lachst! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing your drivers license!!!! I love your shorts on the pictures, where are they from?

    Tania xx
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the test! I'm having mine in a few weeks and I'm a nervous wreck about it :s You have such a pretty smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and congrats on passing your driving test! Such a great feeling :) x

    ReplyDelete