22 June 2013

my creepers!


A while ago I told you that I wanted to buy creepers. I was going to buy the floral ones from Asos, but then they were sold out in my size, just my luck really ;D
I then started to look for a different pair & found a website called boohoo.com, they had some creepers in different colours from which I chose lilac. It is not a strong lilac, it looks kind of grey-ish already and I really like that! My creepers were 30€ including shipping which I found was really good!

I have not worn them yet, because I am not quite sure how people are going to react. I think most people don't like creepers, so I guess many people would find it weird that I wear them. I know I shouldn't care that much about others peoples opinion, but I just kind of do, and I think I'm not alone with that :)

I don't want to let this sound like you must tell me that they look amazing, no, I always want your honest opinion :)


I know, the middle me looks like an editing mistake, but my hand was actually in that position haha :)

17 comments:

  1. I love theeeeeeeem!! :) you look great ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Bilder sind cool und eine Creepers sind echt richtig schön. Ich hab auch schon länger vor mir welche zukaufen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schönes Outfit! Ich liebe das Printshirt! <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für deinen Kommentar :) Ein schönes Outfit! Das Oberteil gefällt mir besonders gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greeat photos honey! I love your blog, great job! :)
    If you'd like to follow each other just let me know!
    x

    http://morelovebeatriz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I genuinely love your shoes, loads of people will agree with me too so go out and rock those beauties! They're such a lovely colour and perfect for the summer! x

    www.tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great shoes. i, somehow, really love creepers but haven't found the perfect pair. a plus is that they make me a little bigger.
    your blog is beautiful, conny. so glad i came across.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice shoes, and your photos are awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke, das freut mich! Meinen Lesern mit meinen Bildern Appetit zu gemacht zu haben, ist echt das schönste Kompliment für mich!;)
    Tolle Bilder übrigens!Die Schuhe sehen irgendwie richtig cool aus!;)
    Liebe Grüße,Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely photos! So gorgeous!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich mag prinzipiell auch kein schimmerndes Puder, aber dieses gefällt mir eigentlich ganz gut. Die Nagellacke mag ich das sie semitransparent sind. Von den Farben her find ich sie jetzt in Ordnung, da es schöne Sommerfarben sind. Und kanlligere Farben mag ich dann auf meinen Nägeln auch nicht!

    ReplyDelete
  12. not really a huge fan of creepers but these ones look really nice!

    leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. die schuhe sind ja jetzt nicht so meins, aber das restliche outfit, vor allem das shirt, finde ich super :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, der Regenschirm ist mit 20€ jetzt gar nicht sooooooooooooooooooooo teuer :D
    Klar, mehr als bei H&M, aber der ist wirklich wunderschön, gell? Bin auch total verliebt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lHey lovely! I love the blog and the creepers look really good, if you have time would you be able to check mine out? x Erin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Och wie schön! Die Schuhe finde ich übrigens ziemlich cool - und deinen Blog auch, ziemlich zum verlieben schön. Wird definitiv weiter im Auge behalten!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit, I love your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete