18 June 2013

Our last summer

I have just been listening to Mamma Mia (hence the title), and this Musical just makes me so happy, not like I'm in a bad mood at the moment, but the songs, especially Honey, Honey which is my favourite, are just so lovely :) I think I need to watch the DVD again soon.

On sunday I went to a Heuriger, which you can basically describe as an austrian or even viennese restaurant, where you go to get the food you want yourself & they weigh it and you pay for how much you took. They also don't sell beverages like Coke etc. there, but drinks like spritzer :) I ate a baked courgette and a cucumber salad which was delicious :) Afterwards we went on a walk, because the view there is simply amazing!

Normally, I am not the biggest fan of my city, but this view is just stunning! :)
 


7 comments:

  1. Hey :),
    ich wechsel nur die Schule und die ist leider am anderen Ende von Hamburg..

    liebe grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Bilder sind ja mega schön!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe das Musical auch, es ist so schön :) Und super schöne, sonnige Bilder! <3

    www.lillycalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Bilder sind total schön! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Bilder! :) Wie kannst du denn deine Stadt nicht mögen? ^^ Ich war zwar noch nie dort, aber es soll doch so super schön sein!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh mann, die bilder sind großartig! wunderschön mit dem sonnenlicht-einfall! und ich mag unsere stadt. ich mein, besser gehts immer, aber im grunde ist's doch recht schön hier ;) die creepers sind übrigens sehr cool!
    xo j.

    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete