10 July 2013

Ahoj Bratislava!

Yesterday I went to Bratislava to visit Ivana again. As usual, we took a lot of pictures & in this post I want to show you the first part of them. Also, we decided to film a Haul in a park which I will put in this post as well :)

After I arrived, we got on the bus and went to town, we went to McCafé to get a strawberry drink, then we went into some shops. Afterwards we were walking over a bridge to get to a beach. I haven't felt sand under my feet in years, this was so lovely! As the beach was close to a shopping centre called Aupark, we decided to go there. I bought some things & most of them were bargains, as it is summer sale now which I loooove :) Those things you can see in the video below.


My skirt / shorts (it's like a mixture haha) was from Miss Selfridge, my T-shirt from Pull and Bear.


I hope you are all having lovely holidays / school day / day at work :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. Great video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Bilder! Und dein Outfit ist ja richtig süß! <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete