12 July 2013

Rimmel Haul!


 Every time I go to Slovakia I get myself a couple of things from Rimmel, because it is just a lot cheaper than in Austria, a Kate Moss Lipstick in Austria costs about 7€ whilst in Slovakia it is 2.35€, so even buying a ticket to go there & a lipstick is cheaper than a lipstick in Austria. Also, I think I can justify buying more lipsticks when I am abroad, than when I am at home, I don't know why, that's just how I feel haha. 


From the lipstick section I chose three Kate Moss lipsticks. I picked up a purple one, a kind of berry red and a red coral ish lipstick. Especially the last one is in my opinion perfect for summer! I have no clue when and how I will wear the purple one, but I just thought the colour was really interesting so I got this one, too. What I love most about the Rimmel Lipstick is the pigmentation, and I think they last quite long, too. On the train to Bratislava I watched Fleur's video in which she mentioned the Rimmel Apocalips lipstick/gloss, so I wanted to give it a try, too. I am not sure how much it was, but I believe it was about 5€.


I have never really been a Rimmel Nail polish fan, because I own 2 of them which I genuinely don't like, so I haven't bought one in about 8 months or so, but I have heard of so many people's good opinions about them, so I just gave them a chance again. And I must admit I really like them! Firstly they are very cheap & secondly the colours are just amazing! I am wearing either of them at the moment, the orange one on my hands & the coral one on my feet. The orange one took a bit longer to dry than the coral one, but the coral one is from the 60 seconds series, so I guess that's just somehow logical :) 

I am genuinely happy with all my purchases and I think I will get a lot of wear out of them (apart from the purple lipstick though ;D ) 

What do you own from Rimmel & would you recommend the products you own?


Please also make sure you have watched my newest YouTube Videos, I would really appreciate it, If you could leave a comment and tell me what you think about it <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the last lipstick! ♥ you did very good shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want try some of this lipstick!:) I heard about it only good feedbacks!:) but now, I haven´t money:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rimmel apocalips (I have the one in 'luna') and I'm also a big fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks you should try the matte ones they're also great! I also would recommend the match perfection concealer by rimmel its a 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter and I think it's really good :)
    http://daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lipsticks and the coral coloured nailpolish! Reminds me of a YSL colour but a lot more affordable! Best of luck with youtube :)
    Nina xx www.inspirebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete