14 July 2013

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

This is the song we thought of when we saw the location where we took pictures. I don't really know what you call it, neither in German nor in English, it's just a kind of stone building?! Anyway, before that we also went to a beach next to the Danube, and as I haven't been on holidays in 4 years now, feeling sand was kind of a great feeling :) We were sitting in some beach chairs eating strawberries before we continued taking pictures in the park where we found this stone thing.
I am really sorry, but there's going to be a lot of pictures now, i just couldn't choose which ones to upload so I just took the majority of pictures I liked, I hope you don't mind :)


I know, especially the one on the grass is a little overexposed, but I don't think pictures always need to look perfect to be good memories :) 

Hope you are all having a great weekend x

3 comments:

  1. is it a skirt your wearing or shorts? either way they're lovely where did you get them?
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently tagged you to do the 'get to know me' tag over on my channel. If you want to do a post on it here's the link
      daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/
      p.s sorry for the two comments on the same post :P

      Delete
  2. I really don't mind because these photos are amazing :) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete