9 August 2013

Let's go to the seaside

As Eastbourne is a little town by the seaside, we went to the beach as well and one day when it wasn't that hot, we just decided to take a walk along the seaside and take a couple of pictures.

I really like taking pictures on the beach because it is windy there most of the time so I think the pictures look a lot more natural :)

On these pictures I am wearing my jeans from Urban Outfitters, my top from Brick Lane Market, my Vans and my satchel from Topshop, I hope you guys like the pictures!


Also, I can't believe that I am turning 19 tomorrow! I don't know where the time has gone, it is about 2 years ago that I left to live in England for a year, and now I have already been back for over a year? It's like crazy, everything is going so fast! I am not going to continue going on about time now and stuff, because then that is going to get really deep haha :)

I wish you all a lovely weekend, I am so looking forward to getting up later than 5.45 am again, I am just not used to that anymore haha :) x

4 comments:

  1. oh wow you got that satchel! It's amazing, the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I miss the sea now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos! :)
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your jeans! i have some similar, but mine are lighter!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete