15 August 2013

Sleek, MUA, Barry M,... HAUL

I have finally managed to take pictures of the Make Up stuff I have bought! It took me a little long because I am working now and when I come home the light is literally gone, so the pictures wouldn't look good and I don't want to put something on the blog I am not happy with :)

It has also taken me a little longer because I am not that familiar with that new picture edit software I got, it is driving me crazy sometimes!

Anyway, I hope you like what I bought & if you have one or some of those products, feel free to tell me your opinion on them!

 1. Sleek Palette 'Storm' I have heard so much about these palettes before & I simply couldn't wait to purchase them myself. This palette consists mainly of shimmery colours but also of 3 mattes (2 browns and a black) This palette is really pigmented which I love! The colours also stay on quite well, apart from when it's very hot, then they tend to gather in your crease quite easily.
2. MUA blushes in 'Lolly' and 'Bubblegum' The main reason for buying those blushes was the price, they literally were just a Pound each & I think the colour range and the pigmentation is great!
3. MUA Palette I normally don't really wear actual colours on my face, I prefer the nude look a lot more, but I got this palette anyway so I could experiment a little more with colours like that, and for experimenting I don't need to buy a more expensive palette.
4. Maybelline colour tattoo I really wanted to try this creamy eyeshadow because apparently it is really good! I still kind of have troubles with wearing it though as I don't really know how to blend this with other colours properly. Also, I kind of regret getting the colour 'Light in purple', because again, I actually just wear nudes. 
5. MUA eyeshadow Trio 'Chocolate Box' Again a product from MUA which was really cheap (about 3 Pounds I reckon) and I think this is really good! The pigmented of the colours is great and they stay for a quite long time!
6. Maybelline Master smoky pencil I haven't had a pencil eyeliner in ages so I kind of wanted one again, this one is actually meant to be used for smokey eyes but I am just not that great in doing smokey eyes so I use this for my lower waterline and I think it's great, the only issue is that my eyes tear all the time so this doesn't really stay for a long time.
7. Sleek Contour Kit I absolutely love this kit, especially the blush is such a gorgeous colour, it is a shimmery rose colour and it just looks really natural I think. The contour colour and the highlighter are great too, I am so happy about this product :)
8. Bourjois chocolate bronzer I have never really had a bronzer before this & I absolutely love it! It smells delicious and makes me want to eat it straight away. It is a little shimmery, but not too much which I think is great.
9. Rimmel Eye primer I bought this primer because my eyelids are quite oily, so the eyeshadow creases quite easily. I must admit, I don't think this really helps, maybe it is because it has been really hot outside and I was sweating,... but so far I can't really recommend this. 
10. Beauty UK bronzer This is a really shimmery product! I don't think it gives away a lot of colour, but if you want to get shimmer on your face or your body then I think this is a good product.
11. Maybelline Mega Plush mascara I am in love with this one! The brush is thin at both ends but gets thicker in the middle, that why I think it is great for the bottom and the inner lashes, because the thin ends reaches them really well. I also think this gives a lot of volume to your lashes, I love this!
 12. Barry M Mango & blue confetti I have heard so many people raving about Barry M nail polishes, so I couldn't leave the UK without getting myself some. They have a great colour range which I like and many effect nail polishes. What I really don't like about them though, is that the brushes are so thin. Nail polishes like Essie, essence,... have the new, thicker brushes which make applying a lot easier, so I was kind of disappointed about that. Many people have said that when you use the Gelly nail polish, you just need to apply one layer, but I have to disagree with that, I did need 2 until it wasn't transparent anymore. The confetti nail polish is great though, it dries faster and I think it looks great, but the removing part is a little bit annoying as the confettis are still left after all the colour is gone so you need to invest a little more time in removing. 
13. Sleek 'Au naturel' This palette has more matte tones than the Storm palette, so i wanted to get this as well, as I have literally never had any matte eyeshadow before. The pigmentation of this is great, too I think Sleek do amazing palettes!
14. Rimmel Scandaleyes 'Rich Russet' This is also a product I kind of regret buying as I have no idea how to properly use it. I think the colour is great though, it has a kind of metallic finish. 
15. Rimmel 111 - Kiss of life I absolutely love Rimmel lipsticks! I think the colour range and the pigmentation are great & they aren't that expensive either (even though in England they are more expensive). I bought the colour 111 which is a lighter, orange toned red with a matte finish. I love this, even though to pull off a matte finish I have to sort out my lips somehow, they are insanely dry!
16. Revlon lipbutter 035 Candy apple This is also a bright, orange toned red, but it is very hydrating which is great for my lips.
17. Real Techniques brushes Okay, I did go a little bit crazy when I saw this & realised that they were on a buy 1 get 1 half price offer. The buffing brush, contour brush, foundation brush & the little detailer brush came in a set together, then I also bought the powder brush, the shading brush and the stippling brush. I absolutely love all of them & it makes applying make up so so much easier! Even though I did spend quite much money on them, I now have a brush collection which will last me very long. 

So, I know this was a very long post, but I didn't just want to list all of the products, I also wanted to share my opinion with you! As I said earlier, I would love to hear your opinions on these products, if you own one of them, or which one is your favourite of all of them.

Have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment