25 August 2013

The perks of rainy days ☂

So the majority of today I spent laying in my bed with my MacBook watching YouTube videos (including Chai's new video in which I am in, I find my reaction so funny haha) and Friends with Benefits. And I honestly don't regret a second of my lazy day.
But apart from being lazy I also made some Brownies, which aren't as good as the ones from the bakery which I have for breakfast every weekend, but hey, at least they're self made!

I would put recipes, etc. on this blog as I think I promised some time ago, but to be honest this is just not I want to do, I just can't put joy in baking. Most girls my age enjoy baking a lot, but I just don't have the patience for it & I hate my cake as soon as it doesn't have any imperfections. Oh well.

So I hope you enjoy my black and white rainy day pictures, which do not include an OOTD as my outfit basically is a baggy shirt, comfy trousers and socks which currently are way too high up my foot (just imagine someone wearing socks with sandals, i'm like that right now, just without sandals)

Nothing beats a cuppa tea on a day like this!
 I cannot believe I haven't seen this movie before, I love it now! (can I look like Mila please?)
 This is probably the first candle I have ever lit in my room, I don't know but I am always scared that they will set the entire house on fire haha.
xx

14 comments:

  1. beautiful post i love the pictures! love that movie too btw haha mila is amazing! x

    beauty about town ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love rainy days! especially when Christmas is on its way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. haha, yes your reaction is very funny in that video! 2. Love Friends with Benefits! 3. Ugh, baking/cooking is something my future husband can do for me :D 4. Nice pictures!
    Lg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe den Film auch! Finde Mila Kunis unglaublich schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos~ I love rainy days for the simple reason of having an excuse to lay in bed and not do much.
    Sometimes lazy days are well needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that movie, it's so funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Oh, is it fall already? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, Thanks for sharing!

    I am running a giveaway on my blog at the moment. Check it out..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like black and white photos. Friends with benefits is amazing movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post!♥
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohja, rainy days kann man sich, wenn man denn das Haus nicht verlassen muss, auch schön machen. :)
    Liebe Grüße aus L.A., Lali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich find deine Fotos so klasse :3

    ReplyDelete