28 September 2013

B&B Haul!

Hey guys! I hope you have all had a more relaxing day than me, I have had work for 6 hours and my back hurts so badly now haha :)

Anyway, as soon as I came home I edited my Barcelona & Bratislava Haul to show you guys :) Yesterday I just took pictures of the items themselves, but I find it quite boring to merely upload pictures of clothes, I don't know, but then it looks like an online shop haha. So I just took pictures of me  wearing them, so you can also see what they look like on :)

I bought a couple of crop tops which are now going to be my motivation to lose a few kilos until spring, so I can actually wear them haha.
 I literally fell in love with this wet look skirt when I saw it in Barcelona. It is a skater style skirt and it feels a bit like disco pants I'd say. I have tried so many skater skirts before but I found that all of them were too wide on the bottom, so I didn't really like them, so I am quite glad I found this one :)
 This floral top was in the clearing section of Topshop (why are the things there never reduced, that would make much more sense!) and it is a petite top, but it surprisingly fit me anyway, and I think it looks really cute with this Brandy Melville skirt. (summer please come again, I want to wear this outfit!)

xx

16 comments:

  1. a lovely hall, i am lusting after all the tee's you brought! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Sachen hast du gekauft! Vor allem die Tops gefallen mir alle richtig gut! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das mit den Gänseblümchen ist sehr süß!
    xx,
    Lara von Kleiderkraenzchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice things! :)
    fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toller Post!!!

    Hallo,
    ich würde gerne eure Produkte testen und darüber auf meinem Blog
    berichten:

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    Ich würde mich sehr über eine Zusammenarbeit freuen.
    LG Jeannette Lorenz

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these outfits are so cute! I especially love the Zara top in the second photo and the topshop floral top in the last photos.. you have a lovely sense of style! x

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. das zweite und letzte gefällt mir am besten :-) sieht echt süß aus und steht dir super

    ReplyDelete
  8. süße sachen :D

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. die sachen sind alle so schön und stehen dir so gut :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love what you picked. i haven't been to brandy melville in aaaaages and i might have to go there soon as it is so close to my university.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are all amazing! I wish we had such nice shops in Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tees! fab picks girl x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you do the photos I'm definitely gonna take some inspiration from that! And of course the clothes are lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete