20 September 2013

Barcelona Trip

Hi guys! I am so sorry about my long absence, but I have been in Barcelona for a couple of days with my class. I am also going to show you a Barcelona & Bratislava Haul very soon!

I just took my 55mm lens with me, that why all the pictures are so close up & of some things like the Sagrada Familla I couldn't even take decent pictures, because it was too big haha.

Also I don't have any pictures of my self which is a shame, I would have needed Ivana there to take Outfit photos :)

Anyway, I hope you like my little random pictures x

 This is how Starbucks spelt my name, I sometimes seriously think they do it on purpose so many people put pictures of it on social networks. 

 These big dolls were always walking down the Ramblas. The Ramblas are generally a very lively street with lots of people and we even saw a group dancing there. On our first day we also saw a fashion show with bridal dresses which I thought was really cool :)


 This kind of looks like an analogue picture because I used the wrong settings haha, I still like it though :) 


 Had an amazing burger by the sea on our first day. 


 This is a house some people got really excited about, but I honestly have no idea why (it got mentioned  in a book I was meant to read, but didn't, maybe I would have found it exciting if I read it haha)


 Great dinner at Hard Rock Café on our last day, I had Mac and Cheese which I wanted to try for ages and finally had the chance to :)

The view from Park Güell which we visited on our last day.

I had a really nice time in Barcelona, though I wish we had a little more free time to do some shopping, I was so gutted that I just went to Sephora once for like 5 minutes and couldn't really look around :(

xx

12 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! :D love the foody .. and the starbucks cup made me laugh so much :D KOLI :D haha yeaah I have the same trouble that i have nobody to take pics of me! :P why we are not living in the same city hah?? :D it would be easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce pictures! Barcelona is such a beautiful city.

    www.ocean-hearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. I would like to visit Barcelona :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    http://tanyalsk.blogspot.com/
    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schöne Bilder! Und mein Name wird auch immer falsch geschrieben :D

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Barcelona! Its one of my favourite cities, lovely photos!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos ! :)

    Hope you had fun...

    take a look at my blog?
    http://simplepromise-simplepromise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING Pics, I just Love Barcelona, I really need to go there again next summer :)

    http://new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about people at starbucks and how they spell names!
    DaisyAndMints

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pictures are seriously increadible!

    ReplyDelete