8 September 2013

It's a black and white kind of day

Yesterday I went to Bratislava with my family to do some shopping and sightseeing. When we arrived there at about 10am, we went straight to the castle as you have to walk up there which is not nice in the heat, so we did that before it got hot :)

After walking around on the hill a little and taking a few pictures, we went into the town and were going to have lunch at the Slovak Pub, but with my great sense of orientation I couldn't find it anymore haha, so we had to look for another restaurant. In the end I was really happy that I couldn't find it, though the restaurant we ended up in was about twice as expensive as the Slovak Pub, it was also twice as good. It was some South American restaurant I believe, as it was called RIO, and oh my god, the food was SO good. 10€ for a burger are a bit much, but I just can't explain how perfect it was, apart from the fact that the amount of chili they put in there was almost killing me. I am really sorry that I didn't take a picture of the food, but I just was too hungry to do that haha :)

After having lunch we had some frozen yoghurt at a shop called Kurt & then we went into Aupark to do some shopping, I will show you my purchases from both of my Bratislava trips in a post very soon :)

As it was supposed to get very hot I wore my Brandy Melville dress which I genuinely love & my Vans.

Oh, sorry about the black and white, it's not that I am to lazy to edit my pictures properly, because editing is actually something I really enjoy doing, it's just that I wasn't able to edit a picture properly tonight, they all look really dodgy because of the light & my skin always looked really red, no matter what I did :(


Also guys, yesterday I finally uploaded my England cosmetics Haul so it would be great if you could check that out & leave me a comment & share it around as I want as many people as possible to see it! :)

Thank you x 

16 comments:

  1. I like your dress!
    Lea<3

    http://retro-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Conny, that dress is so pretty! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh das Kleid ist sooo süß und die Fotos mit dir sind sooo schön geworden :3
    Liebste Grüße
    ekiem ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures! you're a pretty girl!

    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white <3 gonna check out your video haul x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so cute! love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so beautiful and looks amazing on you! Going to check out your haul! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love black and white photos. You look amazing and this dress are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the brandy dress is just so adorable and suits you sooo good, dear.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wunderschönes Kleid, besonders mit dem Rückenausschnitt! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete