1 September 2013

my summer according to phone pictures ☼

So today is the 1st of September which officially doesn't mean that summer is over yet, but as school starts tomorrow (which I am not majorly happy about) I kind of feel like summer is over now.

All in all I must say, even though it was boring at times, it was a quite good summer, and I am kind of sad, that it's over now.

How was your summer? What did you get up to?

| chilling at our lake house | vine yards | bonfire at my friends house | sunbathing in the garden |

 | It's the final countdown! | Off to Eastbourne | typical plane picture | Bailey's with the girls |

 | sunny Oxford street | Reunion on the beach | Brandy Melville | stunning view over Eastbourne

 | food at Cosmo's | love my onesie :) | make up purchases | going to the Pub |

 | Shake Away | clubbing | selfie with Big Ben | on the train from London |

| M&S cheesecake at Gatwick | view from work | me in my office | meeting Ivana in Bratislava |

So, I hope you guys like this little summary of my holidays. I got really sentimental looking through my phone pictures, I enjoyed England so much! 

I hope you guys had a lovely summer! xx

11 comments:

  1. OMG amazing pictureees!! :) I will miss this summer ... it passed so quickly! :(( ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like you had a fab summer !! so annoying it's over :((

    rach x
    lipstickanddaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad summer is over too! Always fum though, kind of weird but i look forward to the winter months sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! :)

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/


    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures! ♥
    http://mahsak.blogspot.co.uk/http://mahsak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos.
    I wish you a good start to the new school year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so wished I took more photos over summer - Love this post :)

    www.luvsthat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun summer! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete