22 September 2013

the flower wreath.

Today I went for a walk with my family and took the opportunity to take a few pictures. I have had my first day at work yesterday and it was quite exhausting. All my colleagues and the staff are nice though, so I like it there :)

After work I picked up some pieces from Primark which I have been looking at about 2 weeks ago already and I just couldn't get them off my mind, so they had to be part of my wardrobe :) I think the dress is great for winter because you can easily wear it with tights and a cardigan as I did, I also wore my new boots from Stradivarius with it. All of the items, apart from the boots are from Primark

By the way, I am now taking part in a kind of competition which I have recently seen in a magazine. If you want to take the time and sign up to vote for me, I would really appreciate that, but I do also understand if that is too much effort for you haha :) If you want to support me though, go to THIS  link and where it says 'Suche' which means search, you just type floralchaos & then you click on the green field, a window will open where they want you to type you E-Mail address, your first & second name. Then the E-Mail needs to be confirmed so the vote can be counted. Thanks to everyone who eventually votes for my blog :)


I hope you have all had a great weekend! :) x

12 comments:

  1. You´re really beautifuul! I love this outfit.♥
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolles Outfit! Das Kleid ist super! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous <3 looks like a lovely place to take a walk! your outfit has inspired me to take a trip to primark! and of course i will vote :) x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower garland! You've styled it so well
    Sarah x
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely autumnal photos! Love the floral crown and the dress!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures. Very autumnal. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore the floral crown x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ich fasse das mal als kompliment auf. :)

    liebe grüße und tolle bilder! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a perfect fall outfit. love the fluffy cardigan is just so cute and i love the floral crown. i think i own the same and i love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete