31 October 2013

Halloween Outfit and Make Up!

The thing I was probably looking forward the most about Halloween, was choosing an Outfit and doing my Make Up. I have watched several Tutorials & looked at inspirational pictures, but as usual, the proper Idea came a day before Halloween, I am just such a last minute person!

I created my look this morning to show you guys, because if I did it in the evening, this post and the video would have gone up after Halloween, so yeah :)

I would love to hear your thoughts! :) xx




Please, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel :) 

Have a fun Halloween, guys! :) xx

12 comments:

  1. deine Haare sind so toll *-* ich hab i.wie gar kein Outfit für heute haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sehr schönes Outfit und ein tolles Make-up. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Emily xxx | www.belezabyems.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love your hair!
    Fabulous blog, happy to be your newest follower! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing look! I think this would look fab through the whol of Autumn and Winter not just Halloween! You look beautiful
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous blog lovely, following you on GFC

    and I love that you can pull off flowery headbands which I very much cannot!

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great, I love your outfit and the crown just tops it all off!

    xx

    ReplyDelete