26 October 2013

Little Beauty Haul :)






After seeing Lily Pepples blogpost about the MAC Cranberry eyeshadow, I just felt like I totally had to get it, as the colour is just stunning. Getting this colour wasn't the easiest, I had to go to 3 Mac shops until I found one that had this colour in stock! I also wanted to get myself a Pro Palette for four eyeshadows, but the first shop I went in just had the one for 2, so I got this one, then I decided to go to another MAC shop which had the 4 palette, so I got this one as well.

After going into several Mac stores, I also went into a drugstore to get a new liquid eyeliner because I finally want to learn to wing my eyeline & I finally found Babylips. 

 As you can see, this eyeliner has a really tiny point, so I will hopefully be able to do a winged eyeline with this :) So far, I really like this product & it was just about 3.50€ :)

 Obviously, as this is such a hyped product I had to try it, but I must admit I am kind of disappointed in it. I don't really like the flavour, I think it is way too sweet, it really tastes like these fruit sugar sticks, if you know what I mean haha. It moisturises my lips for a bit, but not over a longer period of time, the lipbalm was only 2.45€.
 This is by far my favourite product I have bought that day. I absolutely love the colour of that eyeshadow & it also is one that I don't usually wear, because I mainly go for nudes. I wasn't too sure weather this would suit me well, as this is a pinkish colour and my hair is kind of gingery, but if I don't put on a lot, it just looks amazing, I think. I will have an OOTD post coming in the next couple of days where I will also show you what this eyeshadow looks like on my eyes :)

Have a lovely evening & if you are Austrian, enjoy the rest of your bank holiday :) xx

10 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow has a nice pigment! It's perfect for this season as well!
    I have the peach kiss babylips and I tend to wear it beneath matte lipstick when I want it to be a bit more shimmery and it works pretty well, but that's about all the use it gets from me!
    Good luck with the eyeliner! :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that things look great! I heard many people saying Baby Lips is great but I've never bought it :) And MAC cranberry eyeshadow is soo nich, but we don't have MAC in Slovakia :X
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I love reading haul posts, looks like you bought some amazing goodies - I posted a haul on my blog yesterday too!

    Nicola:
    curlandpearls | bloglovin'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Cranberry so much! It's such a beautiful colour, I love your new layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you take your photos with the background all blurry! That MAC eyeshadow is a beautiful colour, I have seen it come up a lot on blogs recently! Really need to get one! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich muss mir auch mal einen Eyeliner zulegen, aber ich glaub ich bin da zu ungeschickt. Und den LIpstick muss ich auch unbedingt mal testen, damit ich mitreden kann :D

    Lg Sanbrini von mais.oui
    Mais.oui auf Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC Cranberry sieht soooo toll aus :3

    Liebste Grüße
    ^-^ ekiem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, well obviously I got confused...usually comment links are at the bottom of the page so I totally left my comment for this post on the next one. Ah well!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete