4 October 2013

MAC 217 brush ♡



Hey guys! :) I haven't been that excited about a purchase I made in a long time! I have literally been wanting this brush for months, but I could never really justify spending that much money on a brush, but I now came to the conclusion that I absolutely love make up, so it wouldn't be wrong to make my little wish come true. 

In case you don't know , the Mac 217 is an eyeshadow blending brush which probably is in possession of almost every YouTuber and blogger. I have watched so many tutorials where the beauty gurus use this brush and I always loved what the outcome looked like so, maybe if I practise a lot, I will be able to create a nice look as well :) 

I have not used this brush yet, as I am writing this post right after taking the pictures, so I can't really tell you whether I like it or not, but I think the fact, that almost every Beauty Guru uses this brush is quite promising :)

What is your favourite make up brush? :)


5 comments:

  1. I really need to take the plunge and invest in this makeup brush too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a good blending brush. Maybe I'll try this one. Can you tell us how you like this one after you've tried it ? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac brushes are the best! I haven't had one for years - definitely need to get a set!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I have never tried mac brushes before my fav would be real technique :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete