28 October 2013

MAC Cranberry + Outfit! :)

So, first of all, I want to say a massive THANK YOU, for over 100 followers, I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw, that, thank you guys :)

On saturday we went out for lunch because it was my Granddads birthday, and I tried my new Mac Cranberry eyeshadow for the first time, and I love it so much! I never thought, that I could wear this colour because of my gingery hair, but I think it doesn't look too bad :)

I am wearing a basic skirt from H&M which I haven't been wearing in about a year or so, but I think it's a great item, because you can dress it up or down, depending on where you want to wear it :) I chose to wear my lace top from Zara with it, because I think that made the skirt look more casual, as I didn't want to look too elegant :) 

I also just sat down & filmed a YouTube video again, as I kind of miss doing this, I will probably upload it today or tomorrow, depending on how fast I will be able to edit it :)

Have a lovely day :) xx

7 comments:

  1. beautiful girl and lovely outfit :-)
    please have a look at my new blog: www.chellace.blogspot.com

    xxx Inga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh alle benutzen Lidschatten. Ich glaub ich muss mir auch mal endlich wieder welchen kaufen :)

    Lg Sanbrini von mais.oui

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thank you so much for sending me your link on the #fblchat last night - I'm absolutely LOVING your blog you deserve so much more recognition! Congratulations on 100 followers.

    I love your Autumn Tag video, absolutely fabulous. I've just started making videos too!
    Would love it if you could check out my blog as well and perhaps follow back if you like what you see.

    Emily xxx | www.belezabyems.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! The eyeshadow really suits you and it's a great outfit.

    Ellie | mantrapixe | x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuuuuh, Mac Cranberry steht schon seit Wochen auf meiner Wunschliste! :)
    Kannst du eine genaue Review davon machen? Wäre echt nett :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute post your outfit is so nice! and I am loving MAC cranberry right now, think I might need to go and get myself it! xx

    Genna at Stylingnovice

    ReplyDelete