22 October 2013

New blog layout!

I was actually going to wait with this until I have reached 100 followers, but that's just not happening at the moment, so I couldn't wait to finally renew the layout of my blog.

It is a very simple and basic layout, but I honestly love it a lot! I always kind of base my layout on what colours I currently like and wear, that's why in Spring & Summer my layout was mint blue, I just loved wearing this colour then.

Now, as it has become colder again, I stick to darker and more monotonous colours, like black, grey or white, that's why I chose these colours for my layout.

I hope you don't find this layout boring or 'mainstream', it's just what I kind of felt like having at the moment, but still I am very happy to hear your comments on it! :)

Have a lovely evening x

12 comments:

  1. das layout ist wirklich gut gelungen und wirkt schon voll professionell!!

    liebste grüße, xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich kenne das alte nicht, aber ich mag das layout, schlicht aber nicht langweilig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new layout, so simple but classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. schönes layout :)

    wir haben endlich die dritte ausgabe unseres magazins namens 'dreams' herausgebracht. besuch uns doch mal und klick dich durch! wir freuen uns auf dich! x
    www.offcolor.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. du hast einen wirklich tollen Blog mit sehr schönen Fotos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Layout sieht zwar schlicht, aber wirklich elegant und schön aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wirklich schöner blog!
    Schau doch nochmal bei mir rein, ich brauche zur Zeit etwas Hilfe von so vielen Leuten wie nur möglich!
    Wäre super wenn du mir hilfst eine Kooperation zu gewinnen: dafür müsstest du in diesem Post: http://lookslikeperfect.blogspot.de/2013/10/what-i-love-today.html
    auf einen der Links klicken!
    Danke:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what your other layout looked liked, but this one is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! I just bought cranberry in a duo last night and was going to post it on the blog today! It's nice to know hoe versatile it actually is! Love it, and your blog ;)

    Congrats on 100 followers too!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete