11 October 2013

Out for Dinner - Outfit

Yesterday we went out for dinner to a restaurant nearby the Old Danube, so I took my camera to get some outfit pictures taken. The majority of the pictures was out of focus, and I have no idea why :( I think the pictures just got taken too quickly, so the camera didn't really focus... oh well. 

Also, I have now tried my new Mac brush for a couple of days and I love it! It is so soft and does a really good job blending the eyeshadow. I am not 100% satisfied with what my eyes look like, but that is just because I am genuinely not great in doing make up, I still need to practise a lot! 


Have a good weekend! :) xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye-shadow and lovely post! ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty.. as is your blog :D I love your lip colour xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair!!

    if you ever have time could you check out my blog maybe? im a new blogger and would love some feedback! thankyou :)
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat <3

    www.unmaskedcanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cooles outfit :-) besonders deine hose gefällt mir total

    wenn du magst, mach doch bei meiner Bloggvorstellungsaktion mit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! The outfit is perfect, especially adore the jacket! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete