6 October 2013

School pictures then and now :)

So I have just seen a picture on Instagram of someones first & last school picture & I thought I'd do the same, just on blogger :)

In fact, this isn't my first school picture, it must be like me 1st or 2nd nursery picture & I just took a photo of the picture which is in my first friendship book (you know, where all your friends write their hobbies etc.) as I have no idea where the original is, hence the rather poor quality. 

2 days ago I received my last college picture & I don't actually know what to think of it. I think school photographers never manage to get a good picture, and also this picture looks very shiny I think :( Anyway, here you go, my 1st & last 'school' picture :)


Have a lovely sunday evening :) xx

7 comments:

  1. you look so pretty, dear! and nice blog)
    i'd love to follow each other, what do you think?
    let me know)

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were so beautifuuuuuuuul child! :)
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha geil :D als was denn? mein papa hat dort auch mal gearbeitet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah okay :D ja eh am Gürtel haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look so adorable when you were younger! And I agree, school photographers take absolutely crappy photos... either that or I'm just that butt ugly haha. I mean, if you're a professional photography at least get the exposure and contrasts right?!

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete