15 November 2013

Cosy Autumn OOTD


Hey guys! Tonight I am going to be going to a little 'festival' which is called Leopoldi. It takes place in lower Austria and includes a fair and a lot of mulled wine :) I have never been there before, so I can't tell you a lot about it :)

As this is outside, I picked some warm clothes to wear, because I don't want to be freezing :)

(please ignore my poorly straightened hair haha)

I am wearing some red jeans from New Looked, a grey knitted jumper from H&M and my tartan scarf from S.Oliver. I will be wearing some boots & a jacket of course, but I am not entirely sure which one, yet :)

I have also just uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel! I would appreciate it a lot if you could spare a little time to watch it & comment aaaaaand so on :) Sweater Weather Tag 

Have a lovely evening xxx

13 comments:

  1. you look soooo adorable. i love to be all warm and cosy and your jumper looks so awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second one photo is so lovely♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely time, nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like those photos!! :) and especially your scarf!! we have to meet soon ... I will come to that Christmas market to Vienna :P we have to take some new pictures and make some videooo!! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! So cute :)


    www.Chaneletco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dein Blog ist echt toll und ich mag deine Outfitbilder! ♥
    Folge dir jetzt.
    l.g. Lena :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos, you look nice and snug, hope you have a good time at the festival! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sooooo photogenic! Pretty lady! xx

    ReplyDelete