29 November 2013

garage moments

I really liked my outfit today, which consisted of a velvet skirt from Primark, which I adore, a crop top from Stradivarius, a cardigan from River Island and my Chelsea Boots from Zara. My attempt of taking pictures in our flat failed miserably, as it gets dark at about 4pm and that's just when I get home most of the time, so I needed to think of another way of getting my pictures done & realised that the garage has quite good lightning! I actually love the location as well, it gives the pictures some kind of edge, if you know what I mean :)


I wish you all a lovely weekend & a nice 1st advent sunday! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. cool outfit and great pictures! Your new camera is amazing! ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a comfy outfit! I love the cardigan~
    Interesting place to take some pics, they turned out well :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, I love this plaace! ♥
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr hübsch! Der Cardigan gefällt mir wirklich gut! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really adore you in those pictures, really nice look! Your pictures are really good in general I think ;) xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete