12 November 2013

november walk

So the weather in the past couple of days has been absolutely perfect! One day we even had like 20°C which is kind of crazy considering it is mid november already. I hope this weather will stay for a long time, although someone has told me that it is supposed to snow very soon :(

Anyway, as the weather was so nice, I took the opportunity to get some outfit pictures taken right before heading to a little restaurant for lunch.

I am wearing my tartan scarf from Zara, my skirt from Primark, a coat form Gerry Weber and a jumper from Vero Moda. Most of these things are new, so I might to like a collective Haul at some point, if anyone would be interested in that :) 


Have a lovely evening :) xx

7 comments:

  1. oooh, that´s lovely outfit :) i like scarf most!
    we have crazy weather. every day other, so i don´t know if i should wear boots or sneakers:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, you look all cozied up - so cute!
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely! the tartan scarf and coat are gorgeous xx
    http://mahsak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bundled up Fall look! I especially love the scarf.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw your outfit looks so snug! I absolutely love your scarf and your coat!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete