5 November 2013

the ombré coat.

Today I finally got to wear my Ombré coat which I bought about a year ago but never really found the perfect outfit to wear with it, as it is to tight to wear jumpers or cardigans underneath, but it's also not appropriate for warmer days.

I decided to not wear a Cardigan today though (not the greatest decision considering the low temperature) but I wore two T-Shirts as the top one was sheer :)

I am absolutely in love with this coat, it just looks so lovely on! I can't remember where I got it from though, I would tell you if I did :) 


Also, I do apologise for not using the right light settings on my camera, but I was in quite a rush in the morning, so that's why they aren't the greatest quality ever, please forgive me :) Hope you've had a lovely day <3 xx

16 comments:

  1. passt zu deinen Haaren :D schön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, toller Mantel! Steht dir richtig gut! :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ eleonoras blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Mantel ist wahnsinnig toll, habe bisher auf keinem Blog etwas vergleichbares gesehen. Toll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks fab! And don't worry about the picture quality, they're still great pictures :)
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! ♥
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schaut ja richtig schön aus :)
    Habe kaum Sachen in Ombré muss ich sagen, sollte mir wohl welche zulegen :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the ombre style of your coat :)

    http://31-85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coat!! You look very chic! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 10 Habits That Will Help You Succeed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gefällt mir sehr sehr sehr gut! :)

    Hast du schon die neue Rubrik auf meinem Blog gesehen?
    Bei "show your style" geht es um uns Fashionblogger und vor allem um deine tollen Outfits! Es würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachen würdest! Du kannst auch mit einem bereits veröffentlichten Post mitmachen!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der steht dir wirklich ausgezeichnet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh der mantel sieht ja echt genial aus! :)
    richtig schön.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have the loveliest smile! love your hat too, such a cute colour
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. sehr schöne Jacke ♥
    lg

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete