17 December 2013

Christmas Hair, Make Up and Outfit

Hey guys,

I have uploaded a new video on YouTube where I give you some inspiration about festive make up, an outfit & hair. I filmed this on different days, that's why I am always wearing different clothes in all the parts.

It was so much fun editing and making this video & it was also the first time doing a Get ready with me kind of thing :) I am currently editing another Christmas Hair, Outfit & Make Up video, so keep updated to see that, too :)

Please tell me what you think, I'm always open for constructive criticism :) (btw I wouldn't mind if you subscribed or hit the like button if you enjoyed it haha) 



Oh and another thing; does anyone know what happened to the GFC widget? It seems to have disappeared off every blog :( 

2 comments: