22 December 2013

Christmas vibes at night

When Ivana arrived on Thursday we headed straight into the city centre and grabbed a Starbucks, it's kind of our habit to do that, haha. I had an Iced Chai latte (despite the freezing cold, yes) because I am just obsessed with it and no Gingerbread or Pumpkin Spice Latte will ever be able to take its place. As Starbucks was full with people we had no choice other than take it and walk through the city with it. We went to Stephansplatz, took a few pictures and then headed to the Christmas Market in front of the Rathaus. It's not my favourite Christmas market as I find it to be more like a tourist attraction than a proper market, but it still is kinda nice :) 

 Look at the cute face the barista drew! :)



I am going to the city tomorrow again with my family, so I might take some last christmassy pictures then, I cannot believe that Christmas is going to be over in like 2 - 3 days, it actually genuinely saddens me :( Enjoy the last christmassy days guys! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. i just love looking at all the christmas lights. just soooo festive. i hope i have time to drive around tomorrow. that would be awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely festive pictures !! Merry Christmas !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful♥!
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete