31 December 2013

Favourite moments of 2013 :)

First of all, I have missed my 1st blog anniversary! Last year in the end of december I created my first blogpost on floralchaos & I'm so happy that I made this step, as I fell in love with blogging and wouldn't be able to imagine not doing it anymore :)

I am so grateful for every single one of my followers & subscribers on my YouTube Channel, when I first started it I honestly didn't believe that anyone would take their time to watch my videos, read my blog posts and comment on either of them, so thank you so much! :)

I picked a couple of pictures from my favourite moments in 2013 (as I did last year) and I hope that you guys enjoy this little round up :)

In February I went to Paris with my mum & absolutely loved it! I loved the Eiffel Tower, the shops and all the olds buildings. 

In spring I went to a place called Bad Ischl in Austria with my class as we had a performance there. It was a lovely scenery, and it's just a gorgeous little town :)

In May I went to a wedding in Lower Austria which was amazing. The scenery, again, was just beautiful & the food they had was delicious, I could have eaten the entire buffet to be honest.

A couple of times this year I went to Bratislava to visit Ivana, which I always really enjoy, we take pictures, make videos and just have lots of fun :)

In summer I went to England with Ivana and Serena and this was probably the best journey I have made this year. It was great to be in England again and see people we haven't seen in a long time, go to Brighton and London. If I could go back to any moment this year, I would choose to go back to England, because I genuinely miss the country a lot.

 And the last place I went to in 2013 was Barcelona with my class. We always had quite a packed schedule, that's why I couldn't see all the places I wanted to see, but I guess one day I'll get the chance to go back and see everything I want to see. It was still a very fun trip which I really enjoyed!

All in all I think 2013 was a great year & I hope that in 2014 I will get to see many places I haven't seen before, get to know new people (I need to attend some blogger meet ups!) and just have lots of fun! :) I hope your 2013 was a good one! If you have a favourite moment/place/thing of 2013, feel free to tell me in the comments below & send me the links to your round up post if you have made one :)


See you next year, guys <3

8 comments:

  1. Ahh what a nice surprise to see my city, Barcelona, in your post! :) Such lovely pictures, sounds like you had an amazing year. May 2014 be just as good! x

    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year you've had and I hope the next one will be even better :o). Happy New Year! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You visited so many great places! I'd love to go back to London one day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein sehr schöner Jahresrückblick mit rollen Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So schöne Bilder! War ein tolles Jahr :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, your 2013 totally kicked ass. I'm so jealous! I need to crawl out of my hole and travel more.
    Great post :)

    Happy New Year!

    New fan, Daniela - www.ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photographs and what an amazing year you've had!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lucky are you!?!?! what an amazing year! love your blog babe xxx

    ReplyDelete