1 December 2013

Hello, December!

Yes, I'm aware that probably everyone has seen about a billion of these posts today, but I thought why not jump on the bandwagon? So here it is, my post to welcome a very beautiful month :)


These cupcakes were just SO adorable! I didn't buy one of them (which I kind of regret now) because I was so full up from the potatoes I ate before & just couldn't fit anything in my stomach. But they definitely were worth a picture, because they're probably the cutest cupcakes ever!

I also had a cup of chestnut punch which tasted amazing! Chestnut is one of my favourite flavours for the winter :)

I hope you guys like my little christmas post, there are definitely more of them to appear here throughout December! :) xx

6 comments:

  1. omg those cupcakes looks amazing !! :OO need to come to Vienna soon :P :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photooos♥!!
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    beautiful pictures - the cupcakes look tasty! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So schöne Eindrücke! Die Cupcakes sehen ja super aus! <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love these pics! I love december, it's such a happy and thankful month! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete