26 December 2013

recent beauty products

Hey guys :)
I just wanted to show you the beauty products I have received for Christmas or bought myself recently. I was so so happy when I opened the naked 2 palette, even though I knew that I was gonna get it as I ordered it myself, but waiting for it for months and then finally holding it in my hands has almost made me cry haha. 


A day before Christmas I bought myself 2 Soap and Glory products of which I hope that they will somehow be able to fix my skin, as I have so many spots at the moment (I need to stop eating Christmas biscuits haha) which I really need to get rid of.


I also received the little version of Jo Malones Nectarine Blossom and Honey. I love the packaging and the scent of it, it's lovely :)



 My mum also got me some Lush Bath Bombs which I'm really happy about, as I have been lusting after them for a while, but never could justify spending my money on :) I especially love the little melted snowman, I think it's just adorable :)


And the last beauty product I received is this lipstick from Urban Decay in the colour Bang which I have seen on Lily Melroses blog and just immediately fell in love with :) 

If you have also received some beauty products and made a blogpost about them, please make sure to leave me your link in the comments, so I can check them out! :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah Jo Malone! Will auch! hahaha :)
    Tolle sachen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your gifts :)) the red lipstick really fits you :)) and I wish i had some lush bath bomb as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wirklich schöne Produkte hast du da <3
    Liebe Grüße& ein schönes Wochenende,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. the jo malone perfumes are so perfect! Were you ever considering getting the naked 3 instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got an UD lipstick and Naked palette as well :). I have the Naked 3 palette but I'm looking into buying the Naked 2 palette now...

    ReplyDelete