24 December 2013

Stop being shy, start kissing Santa

I promised you to post pictures of the walk I took with my family, and I even stayed up till like 1.45 am yesterday to edit them, but somehow I forgot, that it is still necessary to actually upload them if I want to show you them haha.

Also, to everyone who celebrates Christmas today; I wish you a lovely lovely day with you family and I hope you just have a wonderful time :)

I think I need to go there one day, this seems like the right place for me haha :) 

Sorry, that this is a kinda rushed post, but I don't think spending Christmas day in front of my Laptop is what I'm supposed to do haha :) <3

PS: PLEASE watch my newest Vlog which I did with Ivana here :) 

3 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.mx/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just found your blog but we seem pretty similar! I love this post of yours, especially the sparkler :) I did a Christmas post too today! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy when I saw this post as I was just in Vienna and on the same walk a few weeks ago. All the memories, sights, and sounds just sprang back to me. Love, love, love the city during this time of the year! :)

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete