5 January 2014

the orange statement

a couple of days ago I spotted this little Zara bag in the sales for 19,99€ and kind of fell in love with it. Orange isn't a colour I would normally go for & I think this is actually the first orange piece in my wardrobe. But I thought it would be a nice kind of statement thing to wear with a dark outfit, as I did today.

With the bag I wore my shirt from Brandy Melville and my Disco Leggings form Primark.

sorry for my gross skin, I wanted to remove the spots with my editing software but got bored of it after 5 seconds haha

Hope you're having a lovely sunday <3 xx

11 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your outfit! and I like your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Tasche! Die Farbe ist toll =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color :)) and the bag really looks unordinary :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of your bag, it's so pretty :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and I love orange. If I see it in Zara I will so get it :)

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have orange bag too. Mine is always neutral !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post!You are so beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bag! Ohhh I want a 600d so badly! I've got a 500d and 50mm 1.8 - deffo need the 1.4! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool bag. Love the pop of color.
    Definitely getting this one at my local Zara. Great post!!

    Christina ♥♥

    ReplyDelete