14 January 2014

Urban Decay BANG

 When Lily Melrose blogged about the Urban Decay Lipstick in the colour Bang I instantly fell in love with it and knew that I had to get it at some point as I am just in love with that sort of colours.

Bang is an orangey toned red and it might not be a typical winter colour, but I have just been obsessed with it lately! The pigmentation of the colour is amazing, I apply it with a brush if I want a more subtle colour or with the lipstick if I want it to be really bright. I find that it goes on easier with a brush as the lipstick has a round shape, so it leaves colour outside my lips which is not my preferred look :)

One of the ingredients is a nourishing oil which is supposed to keep the lips soft and smooth. As it is winter and my lips are chappy 24/7 they do get chapped after a while, but I still think that the lipstick does a pretty good job at keeping my lips moisturised. 

I have worn this lipstick when we went to a restaurant to test its longetivity & I was honestly surprised that it lasted until I was finished with my food, because I thought that it would be gliding off my lips quicker because of the oils.

With about 18 Pounds this is obviously not the cheapest lipstick on the market, but if you'd like to invest in a high end lipstick I can definitely recommend this one!

Yesterday I ordered another lipstick from UD, because I love Bang a lot & I hope that I will like 'Streak' just as much :)


16 comments:

  1. 18 Pounds!! Oh my, it sure was a steep buy but looks sooo worth it! They are also about double the american price here in singapore but I would love to buy one of the pink or nude shades form their line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color. It looks really good on you! I love urban decay but I never tried the lip colors before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Farbe! Der knallt ja richtig :D

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a lovely blog! I really like it, also such a great blog post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's great - love the lipstick!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love this color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely shade! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice color! :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh such a gorgeous shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks beautiful on you! I've never tried Urban Decay.. I might give it a try :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete