2 February 2014

A really lazy Sunday


So today has been a really lazy Sunday today. After I woke up I spent about one hour in bed catching up on every single January favourites video that I could find in my subscription box. Afterwards I made myself some breakfast which consisted of cereal (I am not a healthy breakfast kind of person) and freshly made orange juice which is literally the best morning drink in the entire world. 

Then I though it would be a nice day for cleaning my room and getting out my floral duvet and covers, I know it's only February, but I already got all my spring decorations out to give my room a happier vibe. 

As I am the laziest person ever when it comes to cooking, I only made some rice and vegetables for lunch, this is literally no effort at all and it tastes pretty good. 

 I have also tried to do something for school, but I ended up on this YouTube channel once again, so that plan didn't really work out too well... 

What did you do on this Sunday? Have you been productive or as lazy as I have been? xx

3 comments:

  1. i had lazy sunday tooo :-DD
    great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos :)

    Do you want to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures and girl, I cannot blame you for being sucked in Youtube, that place is like a wormhole, you have a task and find yourself watching a million videos haha, I love it plus the weather doesn't help with the rain all day you just want to stay in bed :D

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete