23 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails



As soon as Tanya Burr launched her collection on feelunique I bought some bits because I knew that they were going to sell out very quickly. I genuinely loved all of the colours that were available in the lips & nail range, but my budget didn't let me buy them all, so I picked my three favourite items and purchased them.

The first thing I ordered is a lipgloss in the colour Let's travel the world. It is a gorgeous bright red, a colour which I have never had before, so I was really excited to try this one out. I have recently just discovered my love for bright lips, so this was right up my street. The last time I have purchased a lipgloss was probably when I was about 14, because I am just not a big fan of the consistency, however I am in love with Tanya's! It is as little bit sticky as all lipglosses are, but it is not as annoying as usual, and the product stays on for such a long time!

I also picked up two nail polishes; Peach & Cream and Mischief Managed. Peach & Cream is, as the name says, a peachy colour which I think is just absolutely gorgeous for the spring season, especially when you have a tan (which I won't have I guess, but I loved it anyway haha) and Mischief Managed is, like the lipgloss, a gorgeous bright red. I am wearing that colour right now and I am in love with it, the quality is amazing, you only need one layer to make it opaque.

So, I am quite impressed with her products and I can't wait to see them in store when I go to the UK next time. 

Have you picked up anything from Tanya's beauty range? x


4 comments:

  1. That lipgloss shade is beautiful and I can picture it suiting your complexion beautifully xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so nice ! :) i was thinking about her collection as well, but i am maybe too much like... money saver :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look super lovely! :) I'm still trying to find a way to get these in the US!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this brand, but the colors look gorgeous!

    Giveaway on my blog
    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete